Ypsilanti, home to Eastern Michigan University and just east of Ann Arbor, is a richly historic community that’s home to just over 20,000 people. The city itself was established as a trading post in 1809; a century later, Ypsi became an important hub in Michigan’s booming automotive industry. Today, it’s a thriving city with friendly people and a number of highly desirable communities—and it’s a great place to call “home.”
Homes for Sale in Ypsilanti, MI
Explore the newest homes for sale in Ypsilanti by clicking on the images to the right.
Find New Homes in Ypsi
Explore new construction in Ypsilanti by clicking the images to the right.
Search Homes for Sale in Cities Near Ypsilanti
Trending Ypsilanti Real Estate Searches by Property Type
Search Ypsilanti Real Estate Listings by Price
Search Ypsilanti Homes for Sale by ZIP Code
- Ypsilanti homes for sale under $100,000
- Ypsilanti homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Ypsilanti homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Ypsilanti homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Ypsilanti homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Ypsilanti homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Ypsilanti homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Ypsilanti homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Ypsilanti homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
- Ypsilanti homes for sale between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Ypsilanti homes for sale over $1 million
Communities in Ypsilanti
- College Heights Subdivision
- Creekside Village West
- Devonshire Subdivision
- Jarvis Re Survey of Pt. Jenness
- Lakewood Estates
- Norris Eastern Addition
- Partridge Creek North Subdivision
- Partridge Creek Subdivision
Schools in Ypsilanti
Kids living in Ypsilanti may be part of Ypsilanti Community Schools, although there are a number of private schools in the area for families who opt out of public education.
Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment in Ypsilanti
You’ll always have a great place to eat, shop, and play when you're living in Ypsi—and if you’re looking for more options, Ann Arbor is moments away. In addition to major chain restaurants and retailers, you’ll find several locally owned choices in the city. The Fountain Square Shopping Center, Roundtree Place, and Gault Village Shopping Center are all located here, and we’re close to Arborland and Briarwood Mall, as well.
Find Homes for Sale in Ypsilanti, MI With a Local Expert Today
When you’re ready to find houses for sale in Ypsilanti that meet your needs, call us at 734-480-8650 or 810-844-1495. If it’s easier, you can also contact us online to let us know what you want from your next home. We’ll help you find it.