Hartland Township, a beautiful community located on M-59 in Michigan’s Livingston County, is home to a wonderful blend of rural, suburban, and lake living. The community itself dates back to 1836, and today, it’s known for its friendly, engaged population and close proximity to Howell, Brighton, and Milford.
Hartland Homes for Sale
Explore the newest homes for sale in Hartland, MI by clicking on the images to the right.
Find New Houses for Sale in Hartland
|Explore new houses for sale in Hartland by clicking the images to the left.|
Search Hartland Homes for Sale by ZIP Code
Trending Hartland Real Estate Searches by Property Type
Search Hartland Real Estate Listings by Price
Search for Homes for Sale Near Hartland
- Howell homes for sale under $100,000
- Howell homes for sale between $100,000 and $200,000
- Howell homes for sale between $200,000 and $300,000
- Howell homes for sale between $300,000 and $400,000
- Howell homes for sale between $400,000 and $500,000
- Howell homes for sale between $500,000 and $600,000
- Howell homes for sale between $600,000 and $700,000
- Howell homes for sale between $700,000 and $800,000
- Howell homes for sale between $800,000 and $900,000
- Howell homes for sale between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Howell homes for sale over $1 million
Schools in Hartland
Kids living in this beautiful community are part of Hartland Consolidated Schools, although there are a number of private schools in and around the community as well.
Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment in Hartland
Because of Hartland’s proximity to Howell, Brighton, and a number of neighboring communities, many residents choose to head into larger towns for more dining, shopping, and entertainment options than Hartland has to offer. It’s conveniently located near I-96 and U.S. 23, making it the ideal location for people who want to live close enough to big-city amenities without being part of a busy, city lifestyle.
Parks and Recreation in Hartland
The Hartland Township Parks and Recreation Department manages hundreds of acres of beautifully maintained, natural green space. The most popular public parks in the township include:
- Hartland Heritage Park
- Hartland Settlers Park
- Spranger Field
- Winegarner Field
Find Your Dream Home in Hartland With an Area Expert Today
We’d love to help you find houses for sale in Hartland that meet your needs, so call us at 810-844-1495 or 734-480-8650. If it’s easier, you can also contact us online to tell us what you’re looking for; we’ll start searching immediately.