The Largest ever Asian themed event in the D! Authentic Chinese Food, Live Music, Games, Raffle Draw, Keynote Speeches and more!
The 2018 Detroit China Festival presented by Detroit Chinatown LLC is a gathering of all things Chinese related in one park. Join 10,000 other foodies for the opportunity to taste authentic Chinese street food from 15 of the best Chinese restaurants in Michigan. If you think General Tso Chicken is Chinese food, you're doing it wrong! Authentic Chinese food has much more and better to offer! Each ticket entitles you to enter the event and a free raffle ticket. You can buy tokens at the event to purchase food and other merchandise. There will also be a bar that offers Chinese beer, non-alcoholic Chinese drinks such as bubble tea, as well as sodas and bottled water. Entertainment will be provided by one of Detroit’s Top DJs. We also invited singers and rappers from both China and Detroit to perform live music and dance show. We will have a photo booth to take memorable photos for you and your friends too. Don't forget to also take a look at the other 15 merchants’ offerings while enjoying your favorite Chinese food along with some great interactive games to enjoy!
1. 15 Authentic Chinese Street Food (Vegetarian friendly) and Drink (Alcohol & non-alcohol) Vendors
2. Live Celebrity Music Shows (From China & Detroit)
3. 15 Non-Food Businesses (Souvenirs, Mobile Phone, Chinese Language School, Venture Capitals, Insurance Companies, Banks, Medias etc.)
4. Free Raffle Draw to Win Hundreds of Dollars’ Worth of Prizes
5. Keynote Speeches by Influencers
6. Charitable Activities (Donate to Detroit Education)