Step 7: Have the Home Appraised
Lenders will arrange for an appraiser to provide an independent estimate of the value of the house you are buying. The appraisal will let all the parties involved know that you are paying a fair price for the home.
The appraisal report generally includes:
• The size and condition of the house and other permanent fixtures
• Statements of serious structural problems
• Notes about the surrounding, area; established development, rural acreage, etc.
• An evaluation of area market trends that may affect the value
• CMA (comparative market analysis) that supports the appraisal
• Maps, photographs, and sketches
Questions?- Let's Talk!
We want you to consider us "your Friends in the Business" Our team can meet with you to discuss step by step the best strategy for buying a home. If you're relocating to a new community our team can schedule a personal showing or community tour.
Call us today - We can help you every STEP of the way