Step 3: Get Approved for a Home Loan
Getting approved for a loan gives everyone confidence!
It is very important as a buyer you take the time to establish what you will need in order to qualify for a home loan in today's market. There are many different programs available and a professional mortgage lender is qualified to walk you through this process and help you best position yourself financially and with credit to apply for the best loans. Contact us to help you discuss the best direction to start.
Many lenders will require the following paperwork to get started:
This will include (but is not limited to):
- Proof of income with W-2 statements from the past two years.
- Proof of Assets with bank statements and investment account statements.
- Good Credit (typically with a credit score of 740 or above.)
- Employment Verification by contact from the loan officer to your current or past employer for verbal proof of employment.
- Other documents required include driver’s license, social security number, and signature.
Questions?- Let's Talk!
We want you to consider us "your Friends in the Business" Our team can meet with you to discuss step by step the best strategy for buying a home. If you're relocating to a new community our team can schedule a personal showing or community tour.
Call us today- We can help you every STEP of the way!